We accept any articles, poetry, paintings, photography, drawings, fiction, musings, etc… related to the POC experience. Personal stories and topics of interest are equally welcome.
Rules for Submission:
- Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions will be reviewed by head staff. We reserve the right to choose the submissions that we feel will best fit the themes of the current issue.
- If your piece is chosen, it may be edited for grammar, clarity, and length.
- Any writing submitted without pictures may be assigned an image by staff.
- Any unaccompanied visual art may be paired with other writing.